Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog overview

Hello to all and thank you for visiting my Blog.



I thought it appropriate to speak to the purpose of this Blog and what you might expect when visiting. This blog will be used as an extension of my website http://www.tlbconsulting.com/ . The sole purpose of this blog and the website is to connect companies and their products with Costco. My hope is to provide you with a constant stream of information that you will be able to use while deciding whether doing business with Costco is right for your company.



I am a corporate retail sales strategist specializing in Costco. My company, TLB Consulting can help you understand and negotiate every aspect of doing business with this successful retailer from pre-initial contact to seeing your product for sale at Costco.



It is important to remember and should be noted that you do not have to be a large company to do business with Costco, you simply need to have the right tools. Connecting with my company can give you those tools. Many make the mistake of feeling they don't have the finances or logistical support to mount a campaign with Costco. What you might not know is many successful Costco vendors started very small. Selling your products on Costco.com or in a Regional area is a great way to break in and show Costco how your product will sell.

I am sure if you are considering partnering with Costco you have questions. At TLB Consulting we have the answers.

Stay tuned for more information on doing business with Costco.

If you would like to contact me to discuss how your company might benefit from selling products to Costco email me at Tim@tlbconsulting.com.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tim, What an innovative and helpful Blog- You have given me much to think about for my business and the prospect of dealing with a large company does not seem so frightening with a consultant who knows the ropes to partner with me. I look forward to a successful future with you helping me. Lindy Banker "Body Works For You". Thanks

    ReplyDelete